Spa Information & Etiquette
* The spa is located at 1148 E Grande Avenue in Arroyo Grande, CA; in the same building as Cory Moore Affordable Chiropractic Care. The building is a yellow/beige color, and is an old house. There is free off-street parking in the front of the building. Do not park behind the building, as that is residential parking. Please enter through the main door to the building in the front, and walk straight back to the spa. There are signs that indicate where the room is located.
* Central Coast Red Coral Spa is owned and run by a solo-practitioner. If you have an appointment and arrive to see the door to the spa is closed, please assume Aiyani is with a client and have a seat in the main lobby until she has opened the door.
* If you are a new client, or you are an existing client and trying a new service, you will have forms to fill out before your service begins. This will not cut into your treatment time, unless your arrival is later than expected.
* Minors are allowed to be treated with signed consent forms, provided by the spa. This form must be signed by the parent/guardian in front of the therapist before treatment can begin.
* Please refrain from wearing strong fragrances, perfumes, and colognes.
* There is a 50% deposit due for first time clients who book services for $100 or more.
* Gratuity is not expected, but accepted.
* Please set your phones to vibrate or silent before your treatment begins.
* Feel free to use the restroom before you come in to the spa room. It is located to the left of the lobby upon entering the building.
* It is okay to talk during your session, if you like. You may also simply rest in quiet. Any questions Aiyani asks will be in concern to what she is working on for you. (pressure for your massage, any pain, skin care questions during facials etc).
* There is a 12-hour cancellation policy. Please call the spa directly, or email to properly cancel or reschedule your appointment. The spa line is 805-356-5684 and is able to receive text messages. The spa email is Appointments that do not adhere to the policy will be charged a 50% service fee, due immediately. This fee must be paid before future appointments can be booked.
* If your children can sit quietly during your session, they may accompany you. If they are too young, or require your attention please find proper childcare.
* No pets are allowed into the spa.
* No strongly scented food should be brought into the spa.
* Unopened/Sealed retail purchases may be returned within 14 days for spa/store credit. Items must have been purchased at the spa.
* There are no refunds for services or retail purchases.
* Cash, local checks, and Credit Cards are all accepted as forms of payment at Central Coast Red Coral Spa. Returned checks ensue a $35 fee