I have been certified through NovaLash to provide Lash Extensions as a service.
I have tried many adhesives in the past years of lashing, and have learned it's not just the adhesive;
I must also take into consideration the weather, the skin type of the client, how active the client is and more. Based on these considerations my adhesive preference may change based on client and time of year
I use "promade" fans by Paris Lash Academy for Hybrid and Volume lashes, still using the 1:1 method
What 1:1 means
One extension, per one healthy natural lash. Different lengths and curls are available and chosen based on your natural lashes, and your eye shape. Professional premade fans have 4-10 lashes combined to one stem that is still very light weight and applied to one healthy natural lash.
Full Set Appointments
Approximately 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
Upon arrival I will take pictures of you without lashes and assess the shape of your eyes and health of natural lashes. We can discuss 'the look" you want and I will do my best to achieve that look. Keep in mind, sometimes a "lash look" or "lash shape" may not be the right look on your eye shape. We can work together to find what looks good!
Prices vary for volume lashes based on density of look
Ideally you will not have lost more than 30-40% of your lashes upon your return for a fill. Lashes grow and shed as a natural cycle, so it's natural to have some loss, but if you are losing more than 50% of your lash extensions in 2-3 weeks you are being too hard on them, or not cleaning them properly. Sometimes a weather shift or hormonal shift may also effect retention.
• Lashes need to be CLEAN of ANY signs of makeup, or debris for EVERY appointment!
• If I have to clean your lashes it will take away application time as I must adhere to a time frame for other appointments
• I will not weigh down your natural lashes with heavy extensions, or too many lashes (this pertains to hybrid and volume specifically as we use "fans" to create a fuller appearance).
• Grande Lash MD is a lash growth and strengthening serum available for retail purchase and can be used with or without lash extensions on.
• A makeup remover/eyelash cleanser is available for purchase
N/A for Classic
N/A for Hybrid
(based on volume "look" and natural lashes that can hold fans)
Loss of more than 60% of lashes will be considered a full set. If there is not time for a full set, we will need to consider rescheduling. Fills are to replace extensions that have fallen out/off, or add extensions to new lash growth. Being realistic about the expectations of your lash fills is important. If you need to book longer fill times, or come more often please consider these options in order to maintain the overall look of your set!