I am a certified Eyelash Extension Stylist
I use a NovaLash High Speed Platinum Bond, a professional adhesive that is WATER and OIL resistant!
I use professional pre-made fans for Hybrid and Volume lashes, still using the 1:1 method.
What 1:1 means
Synthetic eyelash extensions are applied one at a time to create length and volume. One extension, per one healthy natural lash. Different lengths and curls are available and chosen based on your natural lashes and "the look" you are going for. Pre-made fans have 2-5 lashes combined to one stem that is still very light weight and applied to one healthy natural lash.
Full Set Appointments
Approximately 1.5-2 hours after application begins. Please allow time to briefly discuss the look/goal you have in mind for your lashes before I begin application. So, you're looking at spending about two to two-and-a-half hours with me the first appointment.
Best to use the restroom before we start!
Ideally you will not have lost more than 30-40% of your lashes upon your return for a fill. Lashes grow and shed as a natural cycle, so it's natural to have some loss, but if you are losing more than 50% of your lash extensions in 2-3 weeks you are being too hard on them, or not cleaning them properly.
• Lashes need to be CLEAN of ANY signs of makeup, or debris for EVERY appointment!
• If I have to clean your lashes it will take away application time as I must adhere to a time frame for other appointments
• I will not weigh down your natural lashes with heavy extensions, or too many lashes (this pertains to hybrid and volume specifically as we use "fans" to create a fuller appearance).
• SheekyLash® is a lash growth and strengthening serum available for retail purchase and can be used with or without lash extensions on.
• A makeup remover/eyelash cleanser is available for purchase, includes a complimentary lash cleansing brush.